Gaze the Moon – Dream the Dream

Tattered Lace
Product of the
Year 2013
Twitter Facebook

Brand New Tattered Lace Sentiment Dies

Posted on by Stephanie

Join Nancy Watt on your screens tonight with an amazing new Pick of the Day!

Detailed and delicate, Tattered Lace Dies are the most intricate dies available. This fantastic value Pick of the Day gives you an amazing bumper collection of 29 word dies. Create a sentiment for every occasion with this stunning collection.

5 10

With words including Happy, Thank, Wishes, Especially, Love, Anniversary, Birthday, Congratulations and more, you can create over 50 sentiments and greetings. The complementary Mum and Dad Sentiment Dies allow you to personalise your cards, perfect for Father’s Day!

15 3

Plus, don’t miss our stunning new topper dies in Peacock, Pram and Floral Sentiments designs to give you the perfect finishing touch to all your crafting projects.

7 16

For any further inspiration, visit the Tattered Lace website at www.tatteredlace.co.uk, or the Tattered Lace Pinterest page at pinterest.com/tatteredlaceuk.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Brand New Tattered Lace Sentiment Dies

1. christina silcock says:

May 23, 2013 at 5:48 pm

Stephanie can you help ????????????????????
    I purchased the lace Victorian die collection and am having problems for instance it will only cut one side and it does not matter which way I turn it, it will still not cut properly I gave it to my sister to try and she was having the same problem, could there be a fault , hope you get back to me, christina

2. DOROTHY MACKIE says:

May 19, 2013 at 5:36 pm

I BOUGHT THE LOVELY FLORAL CIRCLE….HOPE TO BUY ANOTHER ONE SOON……………

3. Eleanor Oliver says:

May 16, 2013 at 2:34 pm

I bought them last night phew! I was really busy yesterday and nearly missed them. I would have loved the peacock die so hope you’ll being them back soon. All your dies are just so lovely thank you.

4. Heather says:

May 15, 2013 at 2:41 pm

I cant wait for the POD I have just got back from Hobbycraft with the owl dies and WOW. I have to say that the Tattered Lace dies are my favourite and my collection is getting massive. Considering how detailed they are it is so easy getting the die cut out of the die.

5. Mrs Patricia Treslove says:

May 15, 2013 at 1:14 pm

Great dies, easy release when cut, just one thing, I would really prefer to see an image of the die when cut, as it is very difficult to see what it looks like when cut, I very nearly didn’t buy these dies when they were a POD. but having said that they are very good dies.

6. Pauline says:

May 15, 2013 at 11:34 am

Nice cards will be watching

7. sue says:

May 15, 2013 at 11:19 am

Wish they were all the same font, I would love them and have definately bought them, I just think the different fonts spoils the overall message. Any chance they will be released in the same font in the future?